Not So Deep Thought

So this is probably going to be my director's chair for stupid commercial/movie ideas and a soapbox attacking our current government administration and how it's all screwed up. Enjoy!

Warning: All material hereafter is probably crap.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

So sad...

This is just so sad:

Real Doll F.A.Q.

My favorite part:

Question: Does the silicone flesh have a foul flavor?

No. REALDOLL's flesh has no noticeable flavor.
I take that back... this is:

Question: I want to bathe and shower with my doll. Is there anything I need to be careful about, like water temperature or duration?

Silicone rubber can withstand over 400 degrees of heat. You can soak REALDOLL in a hot bath, or put her under an electric blanket to give it lifelike body heat. REALDOLL's silicone flesh retains heat very efficiently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home