Not So Deep Thought

So this is probably going to be my director's chair for stupid commercial/movie ideas and a soapbox attacking our current government administration and how it's all screwed up. Enjoy!

Warning: All material hereafter is probably crap.

Friday, September 17, 2004

Best of Two Evils '04

So everybody who knows me would say I'm a liberal and a Kerry supporter... well I'm move of an anti-Bush guy.

Anyways, I'm calling it now.. Bush will win.

He's got a better campaign head, they are better at spreading political FUD. I would have liked to see Kerry too... but Kerry's campaign head is weak and doesn't understand how to play the game.

Congrats Bush on buying another presidency!

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Timmy said...

They can both go to hell.
I'm more anti-Bush than pro-Kerry, though.
I'm also poor and the damned Republicans only like to give tax cuts to the ultra-rich. The Democrats on the other hand, have become a bunch of faggot-ass pussies who can't seem to defeat one of the most obviously-shitty presidents ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home