Not So Deep Thought

So this is probably going to be my director's chair for stupid commercial/movie ideas and a soapbox attacking our current government administration and how it's all screwed up. Enjoy!

Warning: All material hereafter is probably crap.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Hacking it up

Ok, so this is what I think happened in Utah..

Wife comes home.. "honey, why did you lie to me about medical school?"... "well actually, I never even graduated college..." ... "WHAT?!" ... "DIE BITCH!!!" "Hmm... now I need to get rid of her body and this bed mattress... I know, I'll fold them all together and throw it in the dumpster, then buy a new mattress, report her missing, and then check into an insane asylum."

This guy's pretty fuckin twisted and I hope (if she was pregnant) that they pump him so full of whatever they pump people full of to kill them that it's coming out of his eyes.

I hate guys who murder their wives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home