Not So Deep Thought

So this is probably going to be my director's chair for stupid commercial/movie ideas and a soapbox attacking our current government administration and how it's all screwed up. Enjoy!

Warning: All material hereafter is probably crap.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Fuckin jackass republicans

This is why the US should just kick Texas out of the union.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/29/moore.crawford.ap/index.html

Hey, I love a good protest as much as the next. When the Iraq war came around I supported my friends in VA protesting NOT going to war (yeah, it was fun).

But what really pissed me off about this article is the quote:

Carol Bernhard and friends came from Austin and held a huge sign proclaiming, "This is Bush Country."

She said she didn't plan to see the movie. "I'm not going to give that traitor any of my money," she said.


I'd love to know how Moore is a traitor. He might me a liar, he might be an expert twister, but I'd like to know how critiqueing the President of the United States is considered traitorous. Jesus, how often did we see shit in the papers/media when Clinton was impeached (and it's mostly from these republican fuck beans) ?! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO CRITIQUE YOUR PRESIDENT, THAT'S THE POINT OF DEMOCRACY!!! What good is it to elect somebody and then not evaluate his proformance.

Personally, I think Bush is a total fucktard. I hope he gets his ass kicked in the election and I hope that something big happens with Kerry (like making a decision).

Now the other part of this article I liked was how protesters were yelling at people turning into the theatre parking lot... my first thought was "what about the people going to see OTHER movies?!" Do they deserve your jeer?!

God I hate Texas... I wish there was something that sounded like "God Bless Texas" but with more of a "I really fuckin hate Texas" ring to it...

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Timmy said...

As a Texan, I wouldn't mind it if we split off from the U.S. either. At least we wouldn't have that jackass (Bush) as our President anymore.
Bush's retarded ass isn't even from Texas. Lots of politicians adopt Texas as their home state simply to further their political careers (as of last count Texas gets 23 billion electoral votes).
There's no point in me even voting this year...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home