Not So Deep Thought

So this is probably going to be my director's chair for stupid commercial/movie ideas and a soapbox attacking our current government administration and how it's all screwed up. Enjoy!

Warning: All material hereafter is probably crap.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

The devil went down to MAXIM headquarters.

Not sure who's bright idea this was, but this month's cover of MAXIM has gotta the beautiful Anna K (model and occasionaly tennis player, I think some mexican singer gives it to her as well). Before the magazine was even out of my mailbox I was screaming in horror... why might you ask!? Because, the picture was taken with a digital camera!!

I couldn't believe it... pixelation, blur, it looked like crap! Digital photography is great, but when capturing the image of beautiful women, you must use film, 100 speed at the most. Fuck MAXIM for using digital.

And I know what you are all thinking.. "sure, you could tell that quickly?!". Yes, yes I could god damnit and it's total bullshit.

MAXIM, go fuck yourself for using digital cameras that suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home