Not So Deep Thought

So this is probably going to be my director's chair for stupid commercial/movie ideas and a soapbox attacking our current government administration and how it's all screwed up. Enjoy!

Warning: All material hereafter is probably crap.

Friday, July 30, 2004

America Gets Screwed '04

Also known as Vote '04.

Anyone else notice that we've got an idiot and a douchebag running for president? We saw the same thing in '00 when we had Eco-Pussy vs God Bless Texas. In '96 we saw Gimpo vs Jazz. Now I liked Clinton, I think he did some good things for this country, but this country wasn't founded on Strong vs Weak, it was founded on Strong vs Strong.

So for the second time in a row we gotta vote for the worse of two evils. That really bugs the shite outta me! Why can't we come up with better guys then this to run our country!? Why not a woman? Why not a gay black man? If she agrees with my views I'd vote for a lesbian black woman! And I'm sure there are some super-uber intelligent black lesbians out there, so why doesn't she get on a ballot? .... I bet you it's Halle Berry... I hope it's Halle Berry, with those cute little kitty-kat ears!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home